[rescue] DEC VAX (Philly area craigslist)

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 09:02:27 CDT 2007

When I moved to New Mexico I brought my little pedastal sized microvax
3500 with me (I think that's the model), but that guy is selling a
disk array, probably with a scsi interface.  I also brought out a
microvax II.   I left behind roughly 75 metric assloads of microvax
3600 and a couple 3700 systems -about 12 or 15 of those big 600 pound
monsters.

I learned that just because it's free doesn't mean it's a good idea.
The associated press in NJ got rid of an entire large u-haul truck
full of systems.  The catch was if I wanted one I had to take them
all.  Live and learn.  I truly believe I owned the largest collection
(by mass) of vaxen in private hands.

http://www.martnet.com/~bobd/vaxpix/

-Bob