[rescue] DEC VAX (Philly area craigslist)

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Wed Sep 19 08:05:34 CDT 2007

Kevin wrote:

> I recently thumbed through a book on my shelf called "Marketing on the
> Internet" from 1995.  Pages are filled with Mosaic goodness where
every
> site has a grey background. I miss the state of the Internet from that
> period. Animated GIFs were about as fancy as stuff got and i was
happy.

   I keep a copy of O'Reilly's Feb. 1993 edition of "The Whole Internet,
User's Guide and Catalog" close to hand. SOmetimes I thumb through it
and wonder what portion of those resources are still available online.

   Good times, good times.

- Will
--
Will Enestvedt
UIS Database Team Lead & Unix System Administrator