[rescue] DEC VAX (Philly area craigslist)

Kevin kevin at pipeline.com
Wed Sep 19 00:13:46 CDT 2007

I'm not too familiar with VAXEN, but i wholeheartedly agree that 1993-1995
was a cool time for computers (although i'd expand it to 91-95).

I recently thumbed through a book on my shelf called "Marketing on the
Internet" from 1995.  Pages are filled with Mosaic goodness where every
site has a grey background. I miss the state of the Internet from that
period. Animated GIFs were about as fancy as stuff got and i was happy.

Gopher, Archie, Doom, QIC tapes, NT 3.1, a new thing called Linux, NeXT
machines were cool.... Damn, lotta memories.

/KRM