[rescue] [geeks] CLJ4500DN help - rear duplex cover

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 21:27:50 CDT 2007

Wow, that's actually really surprising.  Traditionally, printing from
*nix sucks badly -at least till CUPS came out and made it more like
Windows with a gui for on the fly config changes.  Don't get me
started on all the problems with CUPS though.  Too many nightmares
with printing in the past!

When you're configuring the driver, are you doing it in the printers
control panel? or when you actually go to print via some application?