[rescue] [geeks] CLJ4500DN help - rear duplex cover

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Fri Sep 14 17:41:55 CDT 2007

Robert Darlington wrote:
> Set duplexing on the server and the clients will take those settings
> by default.  You *may* need to reinstall the drivers from the print
> server.  If you're not using a print server, then I have no clue!  I
> went through this many times in the past though so good luck.

There is no print server as such.  It's a direct networked printer
(internal JetDirect 600N), and the printer itself is configured to
duplex by default.  From a *nix machine, it Just Works.  It's only
Windows that somehow manages to screw the pooch.

--
        Phil Stracchino                CDK#2
 phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net   alaric at caerllewys.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220           Mobile: 603-320-5438
        It's not the years, it's the mileage.