[rescue] Ultra 5 NVRAM problems, boot command = bggt

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Fri Sep 14 15:07:59 CDT 2007

On 14 Sep 2007, at 19:16, Lionel Peterson wrote:
[...]
> Good luck - are Ultra 5 systems hard to find in the UK? They are
> pretty plentiful back here in the colonies - maybe a forklift
> upgrade is in order...

I dumped one in 2004 when moving house because I couldn't find
anybody desperate enough to haul it away. Were I to actually want
another, I expect that I'd be able to get it free from somebody glad
to see the back of the damn thing.

I also have a mostly-unloved Ultra 30 here that would probably
benefit from a new home, in exchange for either a not unreasonable
number of beer tokens or a good sob story.