[rescue] In search of: Sun / Xylogics Network Terminal Server software CD

Ahmed Ewing aewing at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 17:02:56 CDT 2007

Hi all:

Anyone have one of these lying around? The Sun NTS appears to be a
rebadged Xylogics Annex AX3A-32/32-IS-170. From what I can tell, the
particular CD in question is "1.0 Sun Network Terminal Server" (part
number 704-3512-11), which is supposed to be analogous to the Xylogics
7.0 release, so either of them should work for me... I can cover
stamps, or provide an FTP server to accept a tarball.

Thanks,

-A