[rescue] FS/FT: IBM all-in-one celeron 566 MHz system

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 28 11:00:54 CDT 2007

Hello all,

I have an IBM Netvista all-in-one 15" LCD Celeron system with 128 Meg RAM and 10 Gig HD. It powers up fine (I'm installing Win2K Pro on it as I type this), but I have no use for it.

The screen is fine, the case is prety clean, some scratches/marks on back (not visible from front), and INCLUDES IBM USB keyboard and mouse (with funky blue enter key tops). Also includes a 56K modem in a short, half-height PCI slot, with one half-height slot open.

Photos (for reference) in a recent ebay listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/IBM-NETVISTA-ALL-IN-ONE-Celeron_W0QQitemZ150103613196QQcmdZViewItem

I'd like to offer it for sale (or trade) for $65 plus actual shipping costs ($5 new box, actual FedEx Ground charges from 08534 to you).

Please contact me off-list if interested...

Thanks,

Lionel