[rescue] [geeks] FS: Dell Optiplex GX100 SFF PC base for $0 + S/H

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 13 12:26:58 CDT 2007

That was fast!

The first one went in less than 6 minutes, the second appears to be taken, and I have no more. Once I ship these two out, I'll see what else I can free-up and make available (I probably have some midsize systems of similar specifications I'll offer up later this week)...

I'll need to clean them up and test them before I offer them up.

Thanks all,

Lionel