[rescue] And then there were none...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 8 15:02:58 CST 2007

Hello all,

Just wanted to send out a quick note and say I am now out of closed-front unipacks, I'm sending the last four out to thier new homes today, and I just wanted to thank everyone that agreed to take a couple off my hands. ;^)

I'll have more stuff available for $0 + S/H, as well as finally getting around to shipping the Ultra 2 bases I promised earlier this year (if you asked me earleir, please sennd me a reminder, along with a shipping address and I'llget it out ASAP).

Thanks,

Lionel