[rescue] CD ROM Server

Erie Patsellis erie at shelbyvilledesign.com
Sun Jul 29 13:46:15 CDT 2007

As I go through my cave of treasure, I keep finding perfectly good stuff
that doesn't make sense for me to hold onto any longer, so expect more
listings as I come across stuff.

I have a 2 cabinet 56 CD ROM SCSI based server, from what I remember, it
has a EISA 486 based motherboard, booted from a floppy and loaded a
flavor of Novell, has 4 EISA SCSI cards, all drives present and are tray
see it just become landfill fodder. Anybody close(ish) (within driving
distance) to Central IL interested?

erie