[rescue] rescue Digest, Vol 56, Issue 35

Robert J. Slover robert.j.slover at verizon.net
Sun Jul 29 04:18:31 CDT 2007

Bill,

If you get no other offers, let me know.  I have 1-2-3 for DOS,
version 2.4, still in shrink wrap.  I saw it sitting on a corner
shelf in a Half-Price Books store in Indy several years ago, and
couldn't resist.  It's the academic edition, on 5 1/4" floppies.  Do
you still have your high school ID? ;-)

--Robert