[rescue] 1-2-3 for Solaris WAS: Lotus 1-2-3 for DOS

earl at baugh.org earl at baugh.org
Sun Jul 29 00:27:18 CDT 2007

> From: Jerry Kemp <sun.mail.list at oryx.cc>
> Subject: [rescue] 1-2-3 for Solaris WAS: Lotus 1-2-3 for DOS
>
> Bill,
>
> Sorry to jump on your bandwagon. :(
>
> I have been searching for a copy of Lotus 1-2-3 for some time now.
> Primarily through a stored/automated search on eBay.  It never even
> occurred to me to put out feelers on the rescue list. Doh!
>
> Has anyone saved or archived a copy of 1-2-3 for Sun Solaris?
>
> Jerry

Amazingly enough, I just shipped a full boxed copy of Lotus 1-2-3 to
another list member
across the pond, who hopefully is going to pull it off the cart tape
and load it in an archive.
I'll leave it to him to announce (or not announce) when this is done.

BTW, I had this listed in my "stuff for the cost of shipping list" I
posted here a while ago,
and nobody took me ups on it... ...as is, it almost ended up in the
dumpster.
Luck would have it, that this list member  put out a request for old
Sun releases
  (and I had a 386i release with floppies that I offered to him...
and the discussions got to
apps, and thus, he got it before it got tossed)

Earl