[rescue] 1-2-3 for Solaris WAS: Lotus 1-2-3 for DOS

William Barnett-Lewis wlewisiii at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 00:25:38 CDT 2007

> WordPerfect 5.1 for UNIX:

I worked for a small state government agency as the IT department
(yes, I was everything) for just about 10 years. The first couple of
years was DG/UX on an Aviion 4600 (dual processors & 64 meg of ram
(!!!) and about 6 or 8 GB of disk. Huge machine for 15 users. We ran
Ingres & WP on X-terms and it was sweet beyond belief. Then we got
forced onto WinNT & it was all downhill from there to the point that
today I'm much happier driving an 18 wheeler than I ever was admining
that Windog network... :(

BTW, Bill, if you find a source for 123 2.x, please let me know. My
archive is dead. Fortunately my copy of Wordstar 7.0D is still good.
That was the first piece of expensive software I ever made legal by
buying a full license...

William
--
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.