[rescue] Big Iron available in/near Minneapolis

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Sat Jul 28 13:07:36 CDT 2007

On Sat, Jul 28, 2007 at 07:30:04AM -0400, Mark Brown wrote:
> Is there any old (or not so old) sysprogs hanging out on the rescue list
> other than Sridhar, Bill?
> (I laugh as I write this I hear Jeff Foxworthy, 'cause if you live in
> Poughkeepsie,  you must be a sysprog)

That would be me. I've spent so much time inside of MVS's open/close/eov
code that for years, I thought that was what was on the button on CD
players. Unfortunately it has been 17 years since I've run anything but
Hercules.

If you remember the VM Software ads from the late 1980's we really
did discuss interesting channel programs we had written at parties.

BTW, I've never even been to Poughkeepsie, the closest I got was Glenn's
Falls. (To see an IBM check sorter).

Geoff.
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838