[rescue] Big Iron available in/near Minneapolis

Steve Sandau ssandau at gwi.net
Sat Jul 28 06:38:46 CDT 2007

> Since there's a 690 floating around, I figured I better get my oar in the
> water, too.
>
> I've got a SparcCenter 2000 and an Origin 2000 Rack that need new homes.

Speaking of SC2Ks, I found a couple of CPUs labeled "85MHz 2MB" in my
Sun box at work. As I recall from earlier CPU cache discussions on this
list, the SC2K is the only machine that will use all the cache.

I will probably never have a SC2K, and I have a couple of 1M cache 85's
for my SS20, so, these are available for COS to whoever wants them.

Steve