[rescue] fastest Ultra 5 marketed by Sun?

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 15:34:25 CDT 2007

So what are the motivations for running something like an Ultra 5 or
10 as compared to an Ultra 2?  The most obvious feature of the U2 is
that they use two CPUs.  What do the U5 and 10 have going for them?
(Certainly not IDE! -hehehehe).  I remember my old employer was
tossing the U2 systems not realizing that they were dual CPU systems
and were keeping the U10 systems.