[rescue] Offer: PDP-8 books & (some) software...

John Francini francini at mac.com
Tue Jul 10 21:41:23 CDT 2007

Lionel,

Thanks for your offer.  However, I'd like to keep the collection
together, as (for me) the 101 Basic Games book is strongly associated
with my teenage years, shoehorning some of those games into TSS/8
Basic.  (That original edition included games programmed in a whole
bunch of different BASIC dialects, from PDP-8 to RSTS/E to "genuine"
Dartmouth (on the GE 635).  For a later edition of the same book, the
publishers had all the games modified so they'd run on a 'standard'
BASIC (probably MS Basic for the 8080 -- can't remember right now).

Regards,

John