[rescue] VCF/Midwest 3.0 - this weekend - July 14/15!

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Tue Jul 10 14:57:49 CDT 2007

There's just a few more days left until this year's Vintage Computer
Festival / Midwest.  So, come and see all of our excellent exhibits put
on by computer collector hobbyists, listen to our speakers talking
about vintage computer topics, and relish in the nostalgia by
buying/selling/trading your own old computer gear at the VCF
Marketplace at the event!

VCF/Midwest 3.0 will be July 14-15, at Purdue University's Stewart
center.  Speakers will run from 11a to 2p each day, and exhibits and
the marketplace will be open from 2p to 6p.  Admission is $5 per day
for access to the whole event, and kids 17 and under get in for free.

For more details, and to sign up as a last-minute exhbitor or vendor,
please see the official VCF/Midwest 3.0 website at:
http://www.vintage.org/2007/midwest/index.php

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message at:
vcfmw at computer-refuge.org.

This year's VCF/Midwest is being sponsored by the Rosen Center for
Advanced Computing at Purdue University - http://www.rcac.purdue.edu

Pat