[rescue] printing alternatives?

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Fri Jul 6 15:32:37 CDT 2007

On Jul 6, 2007, at 3:03 PM, James Hartley wrote:

> On 7/6/07, Robert Darlington <rdarlington at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Note that the i386-based RaQ 3, RaQ 3i and RaQ 4 models are not
>> supported by the cobalt port.
>>
>> I think I'm up a creek, and I guess I can use this box as a paddle!
>> When the day comes to throw it out, I will mail the list.
>

> Someone claims to have gotten the i386 version of NetBSD to partially
> work
> on RaQ3's:
>
> http://webpages.charter.net/dbarnes3367/PC/RAQ/
>
> Could someone now make salient comments about printing alternatives?
> Thanks.

Once again I will suggest finding a cheap JetDirect box.

And I didn't catch you mentioning the environment.  Office?  Home?
Type of printer?

Mike Hebel
----
Strong will can stir the heart, but a will too strong can cut off the
heart's visibility. The sorrow of a man bereaved of his family turns
into hate, which eventually metamorphosis's into the intent to kill.
The man's finger reaches for the trigger. Sin changes people. Sin
begets sin, but I, I still want to believe. I still want to believe in
the heart. The heart that feels the sin. -Vash