[rescue] printing alternatives?

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 15:28:19 CDT 2007

Yah, it's not worth messing with it at this point I suspect.  I could
spend hours and hours on it or I can just spend $35 and buy a better
system on eBay that will run any version of Linux I want (or *bsd).
Sure, it probably won't be a 1U rack mount form for 35 bucks.   I've
already spent more time than was warranted the first time around when
I got Fedora 4 on it.