[rescue] How I started, was Re: fire v210 upgrade

Dimitar Vasilev dimitar.vassilev at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 18:07:18 CDT 2007

I started with Suns in 2001 while studying my MBA -
I got into a lab at my uni and by chance. It was a donation by Sun.
Asked permission to use it's resources and read from filibeto.org - this is
how I got
an academic account and also made friends with the admin and some local Sun
fans.
A year later passed my first SCSA, then after couple of more months got into
a company
subcontractor for some confidential stuff. On the first month a colleague
was selling a netra
and I almost would give my first salary for it if I had it right away. 2
months later I got my
first U5 and it was a bit of excitement as you could put anything you want
inside, but taking
out was a serious problem.
So at dusk I was poking it because the lid was non-standard and the unit is
95% open, but it works.
Later I bought a U60 from UK, which I moved along with me when moving from
Brno.
It's patiently waiting some reconstruction so that it can enjoy a nice new
home.
In the meantime I'm having fun with a v210 and cursing shippers for delaying
a nice piglet to play with.
Not a long but a nice story.
--
PP8P<P8QQ
Q PP0QP8P;P5P2

GnuPG key ID: 0x4B8DB525
Keyserver: pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint: D88A 3B92 DED5 917E 341E D62F 8C51 5FC4 4B8D B525