[rescue] fire v210 upgrade

Michael-John Turner mj at turner.org.za
Thu Jul 5 06:12:06 CDT 2007

On Wed, Jul 04, 2007 at 06:22:25PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Carl's website was what inspired me to get into the collecting/rescuing
> business, twelve years ago. 8-)

Well Bill, you've certainly passed that inspiration on - finding the lists
hosted at sunrescue sometime in the late 90s (remember when the rescue
list really was only about Suns? *grin*) is what really got me interested
For a long time I used to read about all these wonderful machines without
having any of my own to play with, but that's changed somewhat these days
:) Even at the furthest tip of Africa, if you know the right people, you
can find hardware that's worthy of rescuing/collecting :)

Still need to get my hands on a NeXT machine though...

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner | http://mjturner.net/
mj at turner.org.za    | Open Source in WC ZA - http://www.clug.org.za/