[rescue] Needed: Older laptops

Hicheal Morton mh1272 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 15:46:49 CDT 2007

i use laptops for servers at home--they have built-in UPS!

my UNIX c instructor ran the whole class on an old laptop he found
"dumpster-diving"!

laptops keep me from adding/changing/upgrading hardware and saves a lot of
money.  PLUS, i can put them in the closet and wifey does not have to look
at them.