[rescue] Looking for Shark Rack Kits for Sun Ultra 2

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 12:35:21 CDT 2007

Title says it all...I have a bunch of Ultra 2's (like several other listers)
and would like to rack them, to save on space utilization.  I know that
Shark made a rack kit for them at some point.
Probably a long shot, but I figured that this group would have the greatest
likelihood of a solution.  Any other ideas for racking U2s would also be
welcome.

Thanks!

--
bc3c: there are only a few things people really want... food, shelter, and
no ED