[rescue] Looking for a DB13w3 KVM, et al.

Steve Sandau ssandau at gwi.net
Sun Jan 28 11:43:29 CST 2007

*sigh*

I am apparently a complete idiot when it comes to email.

For some reason, I though the email from Lionel was offlist, thus my
reply. Then I saw the reply posted to the list, and realized that
Lionel's message *was* to the correct Steve (through the list) and I
needn't have answered at all.

Sorry for the waste of resources. I probably ought to stay away from
sharp objects today, too.

Steve S