[rescue] Looking for a DB13w3 KVM, et al.

Steve Sandau ssandau at gwi.net
Sun Jan 28 09:20:55 CST 2007

Sorry, you have the wrong Steve. There are a few of us on the list, now,
and I have not been very good about remembering to sign my emails Steve
S or some such.

A friend of mine (also named Steve) once wanted to have a Steve party.
We'd invite the four or five guys we knew named Steve, and have them
invite anyone they knew named Steve. I suppose we'd just all start off
addressing each other by last name.

Steve S