[rescue] Looking for a DB13w3 KVM, et al.

Ahmed Ewing aewing at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 21:14:38 CST 2007

Hi All:

It's been a while, so I'm throwing this out there again, half-court from the
hip :) If anyone is able to part with any of the following, that would be
appreciated. I'm in Cambridge, MA 02139 and am generally willing to meet in
Eastern MA (Southern N.E. if the item is right).

Currently most wanted:

- A Sun KVM switch with DB13w3 ports. Way too many vintage Sun boxes, not
enough space to keep vintage monitors to match. Cables would be a huge plus
(unless standard cables are used on these, but I have a nagging suspicion
that this is not the case).

Some other random items that come to mind from my ongoing wish-list:

- SunDials / SunButtons interface box w/card
- a key for EXX00 keyswitch
- a key for E250/450/220R/420R keyswitch
- 3/80 workstation (bad/missing NVRAM ok)
- SM52X dual 50MHz MBus modules (double-wide)
- ZX Framebuffer
- Graphics Tower (GT), preferably with SBus card/cable
- Solaris 2.5.1 for PowerPC
- SunIPC board (VME with Intel 80286 chip, and possibly 80287 math
coprocessor)

And of course, the open call for Sun2-and-earlier stuff applies as well. :)

If there's anything any of you are looking for, let me know, maybe we can do
a full/partial trade.

TIA,

-A