[rescue] Any Minneapolis area listers ?

Wesley W. Will wwill at siu.edu
Tue Jan 9 15:28:50 CST 2007

I've been tagged by an online acquaintance for some help, for a library
in the Minneapolis area.  They are in need of about a 2TB storage and
retrieval setup for e-books and scanned documents, whatever reason, I
don't get into why.  Cheap is good.  Cheaper is better.  Money will be
spent as and when needed, but the less spent the better.

I suggested something surplus and longevious, maybe non-Wintel, Sun in
particular.  Anybody with hardware to donate in that area, let me know.

(Being a Freemason wouldn't be a hindrance, btw, it's apparently the
Masonic library needing the help.)  (No, I'm not a Mason.)