[rescue] some stuff I'm trying to find

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Tue Jan 9 10:31:00 CST 2007

On Mon, Jan 08, 2007 at 08:43:52PM -0500, Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote:

> I believe you can put the max impact in slots 1 through 3 (3 lower slots)
> and the G160 in slot 4....  but of course then your out of room if you
> wanted various VIVO solutions...

And that is why I think that High Impact is potentially so great.

But then, what is any of that stuff without software, which is generally
lacking for the cheap, and even in the not cheap field, how much really
takes full advantage of the hardware?  I don't know about all the other
software on all the other hardware, but at a minimum Flint on the O2
fails in some significant ways to make full use of the hardware.

--
Joshua D. Boyd
jdboyd at jdboyd.net
http://www.jdboyd.net/