[rescue] Sun 690MP available

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Jan 8 15:47:30 CST 2007

" From: Steve Sandau <ssandau at gwi.net>
"
" []
"
" I think I have a B&W Sun monitor that is about the right vintage for
" this, and an older Sun kb and mouse from a 3/80. (I have the 3/80 as
" well, just headless.)

if you want to make it a round trip i have a sun 365-1000 5 bnc 19"
color monitor i'll donate.  i used it briefly with my first sparc
system but quickly downsized to a sony 15sx.  it's been sitting in a
corner ever since.

" I wonder if the 85MHz/2M CPUs I have would work in it?

hmmm...  http://www.sunshack.org/data/bootroms.html says the last boot
rom for the 4/600s was 2.14v3, which i think predates the 85s.