[rescue] Mac Backlight Update

stephen price sd_price at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 7 13:39:26 CST 2007

I remember -once- a long time ago in a galaxy far
away- cleaning up some computerized radar equipment on
one of Uncle Sam's larger canoes - parts of it inside
& out was a "golden" color - only after we cleaned it
up with solvent etc did we learn that it actually was
a metal grey color naturally - turns out the "golden"
hue was some 20 years of nicotene smoke <grin>

regards
steve

btw - it's good that Apple lived up to their warranty
& customer service!

--- Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

> admitted that in some cases, smoke can affect a
machine -