[rescue] experience with Sun 420R?

Steven Hill sjh at waroffice.net
Sat Jan 6 12:12:00 CST 2007

> I am still torn between a 280R and a cheaper 420R.  The 280Rs seem to
> have had reliability problems, the 420R appears to be a 4U version of
> the E450, is that right?  If so, it should be pretty bulletproof then,
> yes?

The E420R is a rackmount U80, and was not without problems too.

That said, I have an E280R here, which apparently has issues. I really
don't know what advice to give you here - they both have the potential
to be cool boxes to play with...

--
Steven Hill

I love to go to the playground and watch the children jumping up and down.
They don't know I'm firing blanks
                                 - Emo Philips