[rescue] Anyone want old SunOS 4.1.1, SunOS 3.2, FrameMaker QIC Tapes? --> + Sun 1 pictures

Walter Belgers walter+rescue at belgers.com
Wed Jan 3 05:02:06 CST 2007

John.Lengeling at radisys.com wrote:
> These would be for old 68K based Sun machines like the Sun 3/XXX series.
> Don't know if they are complete sets but I have about 20 assorted tapes.

I guess I'm too late for these.. I would have loved those. I have a huge
collection of SunOS/Solaris media (tape, CD). If anybody else wants to
part with CDs and/or tapes, I'm very intested. Trades also. Other OSes
also.

I own almost all small Suns from the Sun 2/50 up to the Ultra 30. Last
week, for the first time, I saw (and touched :) a Sun-1 at the Heinz
Nixdorf museum in Paderborn, Germany. Pictures are here:
http://www.belgers.com/computers/sun1/ (a bit blurry :( )

Cheers,
Walter.
--
Walter Belgers         "Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus
walter at belgers.com       Latinis alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!"