[rescue] FS: Pentium 4 tower system

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Feb 24 20:23:28 CST 2007

In an attempt to clean up some of the stuff in my "lab", and organize
everything onto new shelves...

I acquired this system in late November for a project, moved the
motherboard and disks into a new case and power supply, used it for
two weeks (running CentOS 4.4), and it's been sitting powered off ever
since.

Specs:
	Intel D915GEV motherboard (onboard graphics, LAN, PCI-E, audio)
	  (http://www.intel.com/products/motherboard/D915GEV/index.htm)
	Pentium 4 2.6Ghz CPU (EM64T 64-bit extensions etc), 1G DDR2 RAM
	DVD+/-RW drive (IDE), 80 SATA hard drive
	Case:  Antec Solution SLK3000B ATX Super Mid-Tower
		(http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006OCZMQ)
	Power Supply:  Thermaltake PurePower W0070 430-Watt (Dual Fans)
		(http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009Q56N6)

I know for a fact that this system runs the "not quite official" versions
of Mac OS X for x86 very well - its very close to the hardware used in the
Apple Developer Transition Kits.

I'd like $350 (or best offer) for the system, shipping included.

If interested, please email me privately.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas