[rescue] Need dope-slap on Netra t1 150 and DVD setup

Carl R. Friend crfriend at rcn.com
Sat Feb 3 11:29:01 CST 2007

    Greetings Rescuers!

    I come bearing kudos, high praise, and many thanks to Mr. Bradford
(and Magnus) for solving my DVD-booting issue.  I loaded the patch
last night, and the machine now boots Solaris 10 (11/06) and is in
the process of updating from the FCS version, albeit very slowly.

    All I need to come up with now is a replacement controller for the
fried one on a Western Digital WD300BB-32AUA1 disk so I can (hopefully)
recover some of my old data that'll still be on the platters.  Ideas,
anybody?