[rescue] [geeks] TCF Pricing Help Sought

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue Apr 24 20:24:52 CDT 2007

" From: Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net>
"
" Also, I won't be at TCF on Sunday, if anyone wants my flea market spot & id
" badge, contact me off-list and we can probably work something out (I've been
" told I really want to go see Tutnkahmen (sp)[1] in Philadelphia on Sunday
" AM)...
"
"
"
" [1] http://www.kingtut.org/home

tut-ankh-amon

my gf and i saw tut when it came through boston a couple of years ago
- at the science museum, not the fine arts, which egypt wants to
reclaim antiquities from - and it was great.  lotsa stuff about
ancient egyptian society generally which helped to relate context.
capper was planetarium show on tut-era astronomy and its cultural
significance.

i wish i could afford one of those g4s, but my budget is right out.