[rescue] speaking of WEP

Sevan / Venture37 venture37 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 6 22:15:14 CDT 2006

Slightly offtopic,but still about wifi,I've just rolled a freesbie based on
FreeBSD 6.1, It comes bundled with everything needed to setup a managed wifi
access point / hotspot.

Chillispot
freeRADIUS
lighttpd

There is a basic n00b guide bundled with the .tgz file, it's all very
straight forward. I plan to cover the other BSD's aswell & offer a live cd
based on them once the FreeBSD version is fully automated.

You can grab a copy of the .iso here:
http://brightonchilli.geeklan.co.uk

or via bittorrent from the freesbie project from:
http://torrent.freesbie.org/brightonchilli_0-001_alpha_inc_guide.tgz.torrent

I'm working on making a flash image available aswell, so stay tuned! :)

Sevan / Venture37