[rescue] Fwd: FS: NeXt Turbo Color - non working

Brooke Gravitt gravitt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 12:46:34 CST 2006

Seen on LEM-Swap...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jonathan Long <TheLongs3 at gmail.com>
Date: Oct 31, 2006 12:47 PM
Subject: FS: NeXt Turbo Color - non working
To: LEM Swap <lemswap at googlegroups.com>

I've got a next turbo color computer sitting here.

I can't get it to boot, it appears complete.

I also have an NeXt external CD drive and keyboard.

I have no idea what it's worth....

So, to follow the rules:

Asking $ 100.00 plus shipping from zip code 53140

Jon

"LEM Swap" group.
lemswap-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com
See the FAQ - http://lowendmac.com/lists/swap.html - for guidelines on
postings, feedback, and dispute resolution. Seller feedback at
http://groups.google.com/group/swap-feedback