[rescue] advice on rescuing an e10k

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Oct 27 16:06:32 CDT 2006

Fri, 27 Oct 2006 @ 13:37 -0400, John Francini said:

> Yes, but that really doesn't define it as 'mission-critical'.  It
> just means that the person(s) who think it is have a potentially
> overblown opinion of either themselves or the true importance of the
> system to the running of their business.  It doesn't mean it's
> mission-critical in any sort of real-world sense.

Name something that is mission criticial in any sort of real world
sense.

You won't be able to name *ANYTHING* that some part of the world will
not just yawn at.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- [Don't you see that the whole aim of Newspeak
is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime