[rescue] DEC keyboards

Steve Jones smj+rescue at crash.com
Mon Nov 13 13:30:41 CST 2006

> Actually, several DEC terminals had PS/2 interfaces.  My VT520 does.

Yeah, I have a couple of VT5x0's and a loose LK461, which is what
Sridhar mentioned. But to me these are lightweight plastic keyboards
rather than what you were describing. OTOH they have the control key
where God and Nature intended, so I keep my eyes open for them. ;^)

Hmmm. Maybe this is the rationalization I needed to get one of the
blue AlphaStations -- my 500AU came with a mundane PC keyboard...

--S.