[rescue] Blastwave

gw gw at citasystems.com
Tue Mar 21 10:13:15 CST 2006

@Mike

I have used sunfreeware for about 5 years and have been satisfied. However, at
home for about a year I used Debian linux and was impressed with the apt-get
package handler. Based on that I am willing to give Blastwave a try. So here are
my questions:

 1) What pain am I asking for when jumping into the middle of Blastwave when I
have so many packages already installed and

 2) is there any downside if I decide after a bit that Blastwave is not for me
and wish to resume my old ways?

I guess it boils down to, "can I try out Blastwave with out getting blasted?"

George Wyche