[rescue] Unix Score

Gary Goddard gaz.god at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 12:21:11 CST 2006

Mike Hebel wrote:

>So what kind of plans for this stuff do you have?

Apart from upsetting the rescue list?

I wanted the netra to replace my ageing SS20 server.

It was one of these take the lot or none deals so i couldn't refuse.

The Sgi machines i'll test and sell off as working units or parts after
maxing out a few for myself :-)

The enterprise boxen, i don't know where to start, never owned or
dirrectly used a E class machine(my profeesional background is
enterprise RS6000's). Any advise on these would be greatly received.

All these machines have not had the easiest of lifes, lots of scrathes
etc and some of the plastic tabs broken off the entprises.

Gary