[rescue] Unix Score

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Tue Mar 14 12:06:23 CST 2006

Heisenberg's cat coughed up a hairball from... Gary Goddard
> My best haul ever!
>
> My local recyclers is moving premises so their having a clear out.
>
> 30-40 SGI O2 base units (about 10 with smashed cases)
>
> About 20 Sgi Octanes.
>
> 1 Sun Enterprise 3500
>
> 1 Sun Enterprise 4000
>
> 1 Sun Netra T1
>
> All for #200. The missus is gonna kill me!!

DUDE!  We're going to have to build something akin to a geodesic framework
with wire mesh around you to stop flying people/objects!  Why?  Because
you suck that much!   ;-)

So what kind of plans for this stuff do you have?

Mike Hebel
----
You are trapped in a maze of twisty corporate suits. All the same...