[rescue] SSA 101 questions

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed Mar 1 22:30:15 CST 2006

" From: "David Froman" <dfroman at cray-powered.org>
"
" I have a chance to pick up a SparcStorage Array model 101 but have a few
" questions before I commit to the drive to get it.
"
" Does anyone know what the largest drive that it can take is?  I have seen some
" information about people loading them with 4.2Gig drives but nothing larger.
" If I'm going to get it I would like to at least be able to put 9.1Gig drives
" in it.

9G iirc, and problems with some brands/models.  the firmware was never
updated for anything larger.