[rescue] SSA 101 questions

David Froman dfroman at cray-powered.org
Wed Mar 1 22:17:00 CST 2006

I have a chance to pick up a SparcStorage Array model 101 but have a few
questions before I commit to the drive to get it.

Does anyone know what the largest drive that it can take is?  I have seen some
information about people loading them with 4.2Gig drives but nothing larger.
If I'm going to get it I would like to at least be able to put 9.1Gig drives
in it.

And does anyone know what the throughput for the fiber channel controller is?
I have seen statements that it is 18 Megabit max and also 18Megabyte max.

Cheers,
Dave