[rescue] Is it kosher to post Craigslist links here?

Don Y dgy at DakotaCom.Net
Fri Jun 30 21:09:15 CDT 2006

Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

>>> Does not compute.
>> It doesn't?  I got rid of the majority of the stuff I owned (most of
>> which I didn't use) when I moved from Austin to Houston a year and
>> a half ago.  It was incredibly liberating.
>
> Same here.  I didn't move, I just cleaned up, and it feels like I moved
> to a bigger place.

It also makes it easier to find the things that you have!

> I used to have DEC and Sun systems sitting high in closet shelves,
> crammed behind furniture, etc.

<grin>  My closets hold HiFi gear.  Lower priority than
computers!  :>

> When you start using one for an end table, it might be time to let it
> go.

On the contrary!  If I could find such uses for machines,
I'd be tickled!  I had some 20U racks that I kept wanting
to use to hold the bed up -- but I only had 3 of them and
a 4th never showed up so out they went...