[rescue] Is it kosher to post Craigslist links here?

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Jun 30 20:26:01 CDT 2006

Thu, 29 Jun 2006 @ 19:50 -0500, Bill Bradford said:

> On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 01:14:01AM +0200, Joost van de Griek wrote:
> > > Or someone just tired of having Too Much Crap.
> > Does not compute.
>
> It doesn't?  I got rid of the majority of the stuff I owned (most of
> which I didn't use) when I moved from Austin to Houston a year and
> a half ago.  It was incredibly liberating.

Same here.  I didn't move, I just cleaned up, and it feels like I moved
to a bigger place.

I used to have DEC and Sun systems sitting high in closet shelves,
crammed behind furniture, etc.

When you start using one for an end table, it might be time to let it
go.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["And in billows of might swell the Saxons
before her,-- Unite, oh unite!	Or the billows burst o'er her!" -- Downfall