[rescue] Is it kosher to post Craigslist links here?

Devin L. Ganger devin at thecabal.org
Fri Jun 30 19:20:53 CDT 2006

Joshua Boyd wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 02:29:39PM -0700, Devin L. Ganger wrote:

>> Pictures, for those interested, can be found in my wife's photo
gallery:

>> http://blogs.thecabal.org/photos/steph/category1017.aspx

> Looks to me like you need both more books and more shelves.

I tend to agree, but these were a definite good start. All the technical
books are in my office, and they only fit on the shelf after some severe
winnowing. I don't throw books away, but we're house-bound enough that
every six months or so my cron daemon (aka my wife) has me look over
things and get rid of ones I'm not likely to read again. So a lot of the
early O'Reilly books -- TCP/IP Administration 1e, Sendmail 1 and 2e,
etc. -- got packed up and sent to Third-Place Books to find new owners.