[rescue] Is it kosher to post Craigslist links here?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 30 17:45:02 CDT 2006

>From: "Devin L. Ganger" <devin at thecabal.org>
>Date: Fri Jun 30 16:29:39 CDT 2006
>To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [rescue] Is it kosher to post Craigslist links here?

<snip>

>Pictures, for those interested, can be found in my wife's photo gallery:
>
>http://blogs.thecabal.org/photos/steph/category1017.aspx

But I can still see the wall in some spots?!?!? THough you do get some bonus points for putting a book case in front of another book case ;^)

When my wife and I moved last summer, I got very frustrated because she seems to feel that a room is not "done" until there is a complete perimiter of furniture - the chairs have to be nearly touching the tables they are next to, and it's OK to block a window with a chair.

I told her she seems to decorate as if all our friends were coming over at the same time and they all wanted to be part of one, big conversation...

The settlement agreement prevents me from elaborating further...

Lionel